We are a small Salinas Valley church. Our congregation is over 100 years old and consists of families from all different walks of life.
Our mission is to share the love of Jesus Christ with the world, with those who are broken and hurting, and with those who are seeking answers to life’s questions. We seek to bring healing, restoration, and reconciliation to individuals, families, and the community. We would love to get to know you. Please join us in this mission so that we can care for one another and for our community.
Who We Are
Our statement of faith is:
- We believe that the Bible, both Old and New Testament scriptures, is the unique and authoritative Word of God.
- God is one God in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).
- God the Father, along with the Son and the Holy Spirit, is the creator of all things visible and invisible. These things and all creatures, including human beings, fall under God’s sovereignty.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, fully human and fully God.
- Jesus ministered on Earth by healing the sick, forgiving sinners, and preaching the good news to the poor.
- Jesus died on a Roman cross and was resurrected by God the Father three days later. It is through this action that we are saved (justified and reconciled to God the Father).
- The Holy Spirit is one of the three persons of the Triune God and is a gift who empowers us to do the work of God in the world.
- We respond to God by being God’s reconciling community in the world. Through the power of the Holy Spirit we have the privilege of bringing God’s reconciling message to the world by healing the enmities between God and between one another.